We’re delighted to announce the line-up for this week’s Big Treat, our exclusive pop-up health farm in association with Courvoisier.
The Big Treat
16-17 July 2010
The Future Gallery
5 Great Newport Street
London WC2H 7HY
Nearest tube: Leicester Square
Come down and treat yourself!
Friday 16th July 2010
12:30 – lunchtime meditation from Headspace
14:00 – The Awake Project Workshop
15:15 – Kung Fu: Focus, Centering, Balance
17:30 – skip the rush hour and try some genuine Argentine Tango!
Saturday 17th July 2010
13:00 – Nia: Neuromuscular Integrative Action (oooh)
13:30 – Kung Fu 2: another chance to learn Focus, Centering, Balance
15:00 – The Awake Project reprised
The Big Treat will also be open to the public Friday 11am – 7pm, Saturday 11am – 5pm hosting an array of beautiful treats for mind and body, including:
- Tasty picnics and smoothies on sale from Crussh
- Unwind on the real grass under the Mindapples Tree
- Massage by donation from Positive Touch
- Digital Health Clinics from the Digital Health Service
- Sex and intimacy consultations from Rose Orange
- Shopping MOTs and health recipe ideas from Savvy Cook Monique Borst
And if you’re interested in promoting good mental health in the UK, or want to meet the team behind all this, come along to the Mental Health Tweetup, 5-7pm on Friday and join the conversation.
Full colour souvenir programme attached below, for your deliberation.
We look forward to seeing you there.