Show your love for mental health by donating to the Mindapples Charity today.
(Shareable link: https://mindap.pl/paypalgiving)
Mindapples is a UK Registered Charity Number 1173515.
How your donation helps
Your donation will help us to:
- help school staff and youth workers promote mental health and wellbeing to children and parents;
- give free wellbeing support and services to pressurised students in UK universities;
- offer webinars, resources and other support to charities, community groups, healthcare trusts and local authorities;
- campaign for better public mental health and wellbeing via events, social media campaigns and advertising;
- provide free app subscriptions and e-learning licences to people who need help managing their minds.
The Mindapples Charity receives no State Aid and is primarily funded through private donations and project grants. Check out one of our recent crowd-funding campaigns here, which raised £20,000 to provide wellbeing support to 100 schools.
One third of the profits of our commercial activities are donated to the Mindapples Charity each year to support our public health work – so you can also support the charity by working with us. Our charitable work is managed and overseen by the Mindapples Charity Trustees, and our commercial team also donate their time to support the Charity.
Other ways to support Mindapples
Use Amazon? You can name us as your Amazon Smile Charity here and donate to us every time you make a purchase.
Together, we can make looking after our minds as natural as brushing our teeth!