Dominic Campbell shared his 5-a-day – in no particular order…
- Swimming (And plenty of it – 2.5km 3 times a week. Bliss!)
- Eating well (There’s nothing like good food)
- Catching up with friends and family (Any which way – in person, on the phone, text, email, Facebook – whatevs really!)
- Football (Specifically travelling up to watch my beloved Boro – although clearly this might be doing more harm than good!)
- Music (So much so I may be about to buy a waterproof stereo so that I can listen while swimming. Now if only I could eat and chat to family at the same time…)
Thanks so much Dominic!