It gives me great pleasure to invite you to join the Mindapples project and tell the world, what’s your five a day?
Here’s how it works:
- Write a post telling your readers five things you do that help keep you mentally well (and answer any of the other survey questions too if you like)
- Link to the Mindapples site www.mindapples.org
- Invite five blog-friends to do the same (if you want to)
And that’s it.
Here are my five (at the moment):
- Playing the piano
- Talking with my best friends
- Emptying my inbox (yeah, right)
- Listening to podcasts in bed
- Walking in the park
In fact, I’ll just ask everyone I know.