NEW! Large School toolkit (for 175 students)
Large mental health and wellbeing toolkit for schools. Get kids talking about their minds and building good habits for mental health and wellbeing!
The toolkit contains materials for up to 175 pupils, including:
- 175 school applecards
- 5 giant applecards – useful for class activities or as wall posters (38 x 47cm)
- 175 Mindapples stickers (assorted designs)
- 5 Gardener’s Guide booklets on how to use the applecards
- 5 fold out Z cards with 10 Mindapples principles for promoting wellbeing
- 1 x A3 poster of 50 ways to look after your Mind
- PDF posters to print out
Text on applecards reads:
WHAT DO YOU DO THAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR MIND?
Mindapples would like you to share the ‘5-a-day for your mind’, so write on the other side of this card what you do regularly that is good for your mind. Put whatever works for you: it’s your mind!
Giant applecard text reads:
5-A-DAY FOR YOUR MIND
Make time for your mind
What do you do that’s good for your mind?
Charity number 1173515
Plant mindapples across your whole school! Click to find out more about the Mindapples schools programme.