Lauren Currie wrote this lovely piece on Mindapples on her blog:
There is something so real and genuine about this initiative. The team are using the web to draw together a community of knowledge about what works for ordinary people.
It is a question everyone can answer and an issue I believe is close to the hearts of many. I would love to get involved and contribute to the success of this project!
Here are mine;
- Twice a day, I look up at the sky for a few moments.
- I dance when no-one is watching every day.
- I say hello and smile to a stranger in the street every day.
- I laugh out loud everyday.
- I say/type/write or think the words I love you everyday.
The beautiful pic above is Lauren’s as well. Thanks so much Lauren!!